March 2020 COVID-19 Update
Our dear health-focused community,
We have been overwhelmed with orders and because we value each and every one of you, we are putting our online store on a temporary hiatus. We are so humbled and grateful for your support and in order for us to catch up with our current orders and inventory, we must place ourselves on a brief hold. Please know that if you have already ordered from us, we are working around the clock to fulfill that order ASAP and existing orders will be fulfilled to the best of our ability. We so look forward to opening the store back up so that we can continue serving you the finest, freshest Appalachian plant medicine that we love so much. In the meantime, here's what you can do:
1. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for herbal recipes, wildcrafting tips, herbal info and more to be the first to know when we re-open. Scroll all the way down to subscribe.
2. Follow us on IG and FB for continued updates on the situation, along with a good dose of springtime in Appalachia wild, weedy abundance.
3. Check out our constantly updated COVID-19 Herbal Resource Hub for our thoughts on the pandemic we're living in/through.
4. If you have an order that you would like to place, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, shipping address, phone number, and exact order. As soon as we are ready to re-open, you will receive an email notification with an invoice attached and we will process and ship your order out to you ASAP. We are offering this on a first-come-first-served basis and this is no guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your entire order, though we will do our best. This will help us assess our harvesting and medicine making needs for the rest of the year and will be tremendously useful in helping us catch up with our inventory needs.
5. Keep calm and don't panic. Please don't take this for a time to hoard herbs. By all means, support your family, community, and/or clients/patients with medicinals if you are in that role, but don't purchase more than you and yours can use. We are limiting dried elderberry and dried linden flowers to 3/person (currently out of stock of both, but more coming soon) and may begin to limit more hot items. Please be patient with us as this is an unprecedented circumstance and our inventory is constantly and quickly changing.
6. Get outside and go for a walk (if you can!). Feel the spring breeze, turn your face towards the sun or rain, and breathe deeply. We will be okay.
THANK YOU! We are forever in service of people, plants, and planet.